The District Training, Assembly and Conference (DTAC) for Rotaract District 9102 is attended by Rotaractors from across District 9102 who come together to advance the object of Rotaract, “Fellowship through Service”, through:
- Thought-provoking discussions to share ideas and develop a global perspective;
- Collaborative project planning activities to augment the impact of community service initiatives;
- Development and training workshops to enhance professional and leadership skills;
- Networking with other young professionals across the region;
- Inspirational addresses to excite and energise
These all take place with the matters of importance to Rotaract in mind and result in the strengthening of inter-club relations across the District and, therefore, the difference Rotaractors make in the world, the region, countries, communities, clubs, and themselves.
The District Conference is also an opportunity to introduce attendees to host country local customs, cultural attractions, and unique experiences.
How much to attend District Training and Conference?
Participants from District 9102
- Single Occupancy: US$ 350
- Shared Room: US$170
Participants from outside D9102
- Single Occupancy: US$400
- Shared Room: US$200
*Registration for the above rates are available until 31 January, 2017 on a first to pay basis until we reach capacity.
What’s included in registration fees?
- Four nights’ accommodation at the District Conference host hotel
- Meals, beverages, official activity transport, and entertainment
- Training and development, fellowship, and service
- Attendee packages including training materials and conference paraphernalia